The Designated Safeguarding Leads for our school are:
Everyone working with our children, their parents and carers are aware that their role is to:
- Listen and note carefully any observations which could indicate abuse.
- Not to attempt to investigate once the initial concern is raised.
- Refer to the Designated Senior Lead (DSL) immediately.
- Contact the Head (a Deputy DSP) or the Deputy DSP if the DSP is not available.
- Remember disclosures of abuse or harm from children may be made at any time.
If anything worries you or concerns you, report it straight away!